Are you self-conscious about your inner thighs? Well, fear not! Here are three equipment-free exercises to tighten up your inner thighs and have you feeling confident and sexy!
Exercise 1: Plie Squat
- Begin with your legs wider than shoulder width, toes pointing out. Either place your hands on your hips or behind your head.
- While engaging your core, slowly bend your knees and squat down until your thighs are parallel with the floor. Pause for a second and lift yourself back up to the starting position. Complete 15 reps.
- BONUS! For an added challenge, perform these on your toes!
Exercise 2: Lateral Lunge
- Begin with your feet shoulder width apart, hands straight out in front of you.
- Take a big step to the right. Keeping your left leg straight, push your hips back to the right, bending your right knee and squatting down until your right thigh is parallel with the floor. Make sure your right knee does not collapse in. Keep your back as straight and upright as possible. Repeat 12 times on both sides.
- Pause for a second and push off your right foot to return to the starting position.
Exercise 3: Inner Thigh Lift
- Begin by lying on your right side, with your right leg long. Bend your left knee and rest your left foot on the floor in front of you.
- Flex your right foot and slowly lift your right leg 8-12 inches off the ground. Hold for a count of 5 seconds and slowly return to the starting position. Repeat 20 times on both sides!