It’s Tasty Tuesday and today I want to share with you one of my favorite breakfast smoothies. This smoothie will give you energy, keep you full, and provide you with a ton of nutrients! Smoothies are a great way to start your day because they are quick and easy to make AND will help jumpstart your metabolism. Test out this recipe and let me know what you think!
- 1 small or ½ large fresh banana
- ¼ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- In blender, combine banana, almond milk, instant coffee, agave and cocoa powder and blend until smooth.
- Add ice cubes and blend until smooth. If you prefer a thinner consistency, add more almond milk.
- Serve and enjoy!
- High in protein to keep you fuller longer
- Caffeine to keep you awake and energized AND more nutrient dense than a cup of coffee!
- High in calcium for strong bones and teeth