Check out step by step instructions on how to make yesterday’s burger post! Olivia is decked out in her Fourth Of July attire and is excited to share her second cooking video! Also, check out the Tezeiki recipe below for a fun zesty burger topping.
- ½ cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup peeled and diced cucumber
- 2 long chives thinly chopped
- 1 small garlic clove minced
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill
- Add yogurt, cucumbers, chives, garlic, lemon juice and dill in a small mixing bowl and whisk together until well blended. If too thick, add more lemon juice.