- 1 bag (12 oz) chocolate chips (I used semi sweet!)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4-1/2 cup dried, crystallized ginger (chopped into small pieces)
- Line a 12×9 inch baking sheet with aluminum foil
- Microwave chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl for ~1 minute, or until chocolate begins to melt
- Remove bowl and stir
- Continue to microwave chocolate for 30-second intervals, stirring after each increment
- Continue until completely melted
- Stir in about 75% of the cranberries and ginger (Save some to sprinkle on the top!)
- Spread chocolate evenly onto prepared baking sheet
- Sprinkle the remaining cranberries and ginger evenly on top
- Refrigerate until completely set (or about 20 minutes)
- Break into small pieces and serve!
- Note: This recipes makes about 3-5 Christmas gifts!