I don’t know about you, but I love granola. It’s a delicious and healthy snack that you can add to almost anything. It’s also amazing because there are so many different varieties and variations. As much as I do love store-bought granola, there really is nothing like some yummy homemade granola. Here’s an easy, healthy, and most-importantly tasty recipe for Coconut Almond Granola!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- ½ cup unsweetened chopped, dried coconut
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (or vegetable oil if you don’t have coconut oil!)
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together EXCEPT dried cranberries
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and spread ingredients onto the baking sheet
- Cook for 15 minutes and then take the tray out and stir ingredients
- Cook for another 15 minutes or until granola is golden brown
- Let cool, and then add dry cranberries.
- Serve with yogurt, over fruit, or even on ice-cream for a crunchy, healthy topping!
- Filled with protein, healthy fats, fiber, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and even electrolytes!
- Helps promote digestive health
- Keeps you full
- Boosts immunity